Evolvin' Rockers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photobucket A song for my crush or just a song Afil10 A Forum About Everything! A song for my crush or just a song Ca605c8bf9 1f16891b.png Brawl Domain GoldGraphics

5 posters

A song for my crush or just a song

Lunazero
    Lunazero

A song for my crush or just a song Empty A song for my crush or just a song

Post by Lunazero Sat May 30, 2009 4:13 pm

I have a crush in my school, and once I'm done with 8th grade I want to sing her a song or play her a song on the viola. Or I could just write a song for fun and for nobody in particular.

Which should I choose and could you guys think of notes and rhymes? Thanks Smile
    Sky
    Sky
    Admin

A song for my crush or just a song Empty Re: A song for my crush or just a song

Post by Sky Sat May 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Wow we have something in common, I myself wrote a song for a cruah on mine. I will go to her house this week and sing it to her.

I don't know what I can advise you, you must be inspired to write a song, and words will flow away.
    Crust
    Crust

Post by Crust Sat May 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Lol Sky this week is XD I wish you luck you 2 Wink
    Darren
    Darren
    Admin

Post by Darren Sat May 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Don't worry guys, I also have a crush on someone in my year so I know the feeling Wink

I advise you NOT to sing and play the Viola at the same time, it will turn out horrible.

I do dare say that using the more "romantic" notations of the viola will get you what you want, if you mean it with all heart and soal.

Just have a play around on it, and find what you think is "romantic" and learn it well
    Sky
    Sky
    Admin

Post by Sky Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Have you written anything? Smile
    Bambiy
    Bambiy

Post by Bambiy Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Wait.. did he write that Eternity dance for his crush o.o? Then my post there is pretty stupid Very Happy
    Crust
    Crust

Post by Crust Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 am

Yea you should try editing it XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content